Date(s) – February 22, 2018
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday, February 22, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In this course you will learn about the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) problem solving method and problem solving tools: A3, RCA, process mapping, cause & effect diagrams and others. Plus hands-on activities you’ll even practice implementing these newly learned methods and tools in class!
- Define “problem” and identify problem-solving skills.
- Identify barriers to problem solving.
- List the benefits of using a structured problem-solving method.
- Describe the goals of each Plan, Do,Check, Act (PDCA) step and activities that take place during each step.
- Define “root cause” and distinguish between root causes and symptoms.
- Document PDCA activities on an A3 template.
Registration is closed for this event.