Date(s) - June 6, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This class will be held at IUSB-Elkhart campus in Room 204.
Designed for individuals new to supervision, those looking to move into supervisory roles and experienced managers looking for a refresher course.
- What Does a Supervisor Do? Perspectives on leadership roles, responsibilities, and skills.
- Leadership Styles Assess leadership behaviors used when engaged in attempts to influence the actions and attitudes of others.
- Communication Basics Obstacles and strategies to improve effectiveness.
- Motivating Today’s Employees Powerful motivators for today and the future.
- Delegation Why does it fail? What is the leader’s role? What is the employee’s role?
INSTRUCTOR: Charles Hobson, Ph.D. – Purdue University: Professor of Management IU Northwest – Over 30 years of training, consulting and management development.
Registration is closed for this event.