Date(s) – September 9, 2021
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Self-confidence is a critical trait for every customer service representative to possess in the right balance. Trust is the glue that holds every customer relationship together. While trust is a simple thing, it is not always easy to accomplish with customers, especially in the beginning. In this course, participants will learn reliable principles and methods for building trust that every customer service representative can use. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and use reliable methods for building trust with customers.
– Define self-confidence.
– Assess your own level of self-confidence.
– List the six rules of building your own self-confidence.
– Explain why self-confidence is a key trait for customer service representatives.
– List qualities of trustworthy people.
– Summarize the 10 rules of building trust with customers.
– Explain the connection between trust and customer relationships.
Intended Audience: Customer Service and Sales Representatives who want to develop or improve their skills related to building self-confidence and trust. Also suitable for experienced individuals who are in need of new practical ideas for building self-confidence and trust in customer service.
Workshop Length: 4 hours