Date(s) - May 14, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
In this one-day course, we’ll guide your organization in developing and writing effective corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) reports. An effective CAPA system allows your organization to not only eliminate problems, but also ensure they don’t occur again.
What You Will Learn:
- The definition of problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Structured problem-solving techniques
- When corrective action is needed.
- The differences between “corrective action” and “preventive action”.
- How to complete a corrective action and preventive action report.
Quality, engineering and manufacturing personnel.
Registration is closed for this event.