Date(s) – May 27, 2020
11:00 am – 11:45 am
Effective Communication is difficult even in the best of times, but it has become increasingly difficult during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar was designed to help us deal with the new reality of masks, face shields, plexiglass barriers, social distancing, remote work and other issues that are making effective communication more difficult, and provide some tips on how to overcome those difficulties.
During this webinar we will talk about:
- How the loss of facial non-verbal cues, when we
- wear masks or other PPE that inhibit people
- seeing our face, negatively impact communication.
- How technology is helping to increase the level of
- communication within teams and companies as a whole.
- Why our communication processes are more important than ever.
Instructor: Joe McMurry, Purdue MEP
WebEx invitation will be sent prior to the webinar.
Please feel free to forward this email to others who might benefit from the content.
Registration is closed for this event.