Date(s) – March 30, 2021
Registration for this event will open in January 2021.
Do Not Miss This A Beginners Guide to Utilizing Competitive Intelligence!
Understanding the market forces that drive your competitive landscape is critical in today’s economic environment. World-class organizations utilize competitive intelligence to plot their strategic direction, zero in on distinct advantages and establish clarity around internal weaknesses or external threats.
This webinar is designed to share the tools and techniques used by experts to gather competitive intelligence and make sound, strategic decisions.
Participants in attendance will learn the background and basics behind the following competitive research tools and techniques:
- “The 5 Forces” That Shape a Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Benchmarking Essentials
- The Role of Primary & Secondary Research in Competitive Intelligence Gathering
Additional Take-aways Will Include:
- 5 Things Anyone Can Do to Get Started
- DVIRC’s Favorite No Cost, Research Sources & Tools
- Links to Support You on Your Journey