Date(s) - September 30, 2021
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Today’s customer service representatives typically have a lot to do and too little time to do it, a situation that commonly leads to stress. In this workshop, you’ll learn about how stress affects the body, and learn how to assess your own stress level. You’ll also learn tools for identifying sources of stress and learn proven techniques for managing stress.
– Explain how stress affects the body.
– Assess your own stress level.
– Summarize organizational causes of stress.
– Identify signs of stress.
– List techniques for managing and reducing stress.
Intended Audience: New and experienced Customer Service and Sales Representatives who want to develop or improve their stress management skills. Also suitable for experienced individuals who are in need of new practical ideas for managing stress.
Workshop Length: 4 hours
Registration is closed for this event.