As a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation, the Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County is funded by our county, city and town governments, private businesses, banks, and utility companies.
Support a healthy, vibrant economy with your gift to the EDC of Elkhart County! Your tax-deductible donation will immediately help:
- Preserve existing industries and jobs which make us successful
- Diversify businesses seeking to expand and establish in Elkhart County
- Increase the skill level of our workforce
The Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County is a 5o1(c)(3) not-for-profit organization assisting in job creation, investment, workforce, image, and talent for people in Elkhart County. Founding in 2001, it has helped create thousands of jobs and billions of dollars in investments benefitting over 200,000 members of our community.
Major Program Areas
- Attracting Diversified Businesses
- Business Retention
- Marketing & Image Enhancement
- Created 4,052+ new jobs from 2010 to 2012
- Produced $345 million in new capital investment from 2010 to 2013
- Recognized as #1 in State and #3 in Nation for highest GDP gain from 2009 to 2010
- Distinguished as #1 in Nation for job growth two years in a row (2011 & 2012)
- Established a program to assist in the growth and expansion of Elkhart County’s existing businesses
- Faciliated new investment in Elkhart County since 2001 totaling $1,092,406,000