Date(s) - January 22, 2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday, January 22nd, 2018 | 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Building on the concepts and principles discussed in the morning session, this session will provide an opportunity to delve deeper into specific risk-management tools. This activity-based session with include group exercises and discussion, with practical application of tools such as Risk and Opportunity Matrices, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), SWOT Analysis, Hazard Analysis, and more.
– Learn to apply the concepts of risk management using specific structured methodologies
– Learn how these methodologies relate to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949:2016, ISO13485:2016, and AS9100D
Intended audience: Team members with responsibilities in the following areas:
– Risk management
– ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949:2016, ISO13485:2016, and AS9100D
– Procurement and logistics
– Managing overall company risk
Registration is closed for this event.