Date(s) – April 22, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Learn techniques and tactics to become a more effective, successful, and collaborative negotiator.
- Productively enter into negotiations.
- Develop a collaborative process with other parties in the negotiations.
- Deal with aggressive, more tenured, or “polished” sales people.
- What to look for in contracts with “got you” clauses.
- How to deal with (i.e., take a break from) a contentious negotiation process while not damaging the relationship.
- How to close a successful negotiation.
Individuals seeking a Supply Chain role. Manufacturing experience required. High school or equivalent required.
Registration is closed for this event.