Date(s) - September 8, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Microsoft Excel is a versatile tool that is used in many environments to perform calculations and track information and data. In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of Excel 2016, including navigating the Excel interface, performing calculations and using built-in functions, formatting a worksheet, and printing worksheets. Each participant will have a computer with Excel 2016 and will complete multiple exercises to practice what they are learning.
- Identify elements of the Excel interface.
- Locate Excel help information.
- Create formulas and use built-in functions to perform calculations.
- Insert and delete rows and columns.
- Format the contents of a worksheet, including text, numbers, and cell borders and colors.
- Set up a worksheet for printing.
- Format worksheet tabs and copy worksheets between workbooks.
Intended audience: Individuals from both office and manufacturing environments with little or no experience with Excel.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
Cost Per Participant: $199.00
To Register Please Go To:https://mep.purdue.edu/workshops-and-events/workshop-catalog-detail/?id=a3d0L000000uS1OQAU&eventid=a3Q4W000002O0z4UAC