Date(s) - June 20, 2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Effective leadership is a key component to organizational success. But what does it mean to lead effectively? In this workshop, you’ll learn the keys to effective leadership and assess your own leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify traits and behaviors of effective leaders
- Identify different leadership styles and their characteristics
- Know how the different leadership styles affect the organization and employees
- Identify which leadership style is best suited to your environment
- Deal with a changing and more diverse workforce (i.e., age, generational, incoming skills and abilities, etc)
- Know how to apply the principles of various leadership models
- Explain how to lead for continuous improvement
- Improve awareness of individual leadership style(s)
- Identify your potential leadership strengths and weaknesses
Registration is closed for this event.