Date(s) – February 6, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Effective leadership is a key component to organizational success. But what does it mean to lead effectively?In this workshop, you’ll learn the keys to effective leadership and assess your own leadership strengths and weaknesses.
– Identify traits and behaviors of effective leaders
– Identify different leadership styles and their characteristics
– Know how the different leadership styles affect the organization and employees
– Identify which leadership style is best suited to your environment
– Deal with a changing and more diverse workforce (i.e., age, generational, incoming skills and abilities, etc.)
– Know how to apply the principles of various leadership models
– Explain how to lead for continuous improvement.
– Improve awareness of individual leadership style(s)
– Identify your potential leadership strengths and weaknesses
New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop
or improve their leadership knowledge and skills.
Registration is closed for this event.