Date(s) – August 30, 2018
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
It has been said that a true leader has no fear. Self-confidence is a critical trait for every leader to possess in the right balance. Trust is the glue that holds every relationship together. While trust is a simple thing, it is not always easy to accomplish. In this course, participants will learn reliable principles and methods for building trust that every leader can use. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and use reliable methods for building trust with others.
- Define “self-confidence” and assess your own level of self-confidence.
- List 6 rules to build your own self confidence.
- List traits of a self-confident leader and explain why self-confidence is a key leadership trait.
- List qualities of trustworthy people.
- List 10 rules for building trust.
- Explain the connection between trust and leadership.
- Plan for hands-on application steps to practice the key skills that need development practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and to build trust in others.
Registration is closed for this event.