Date(s) – June 3, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
It has been said that a true leader has no fear. Self-confidence is a critical trait for every leader to possess in the right balance. Trust is the glue that holds every relationship together. While trust is a simple thing, it is not always easy to accomplish. In this course, participants will learn reliable principles and methods for building trust that every leader can use. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and use reliable methods for building trust with others.
– Define “self-confidence” and assess your own level of self-confidence.
– List 6 rules to build your own self confidence.
– List traits of a self-confident leader and explain why self-confidence is a key leadership trait.
– List qualities of trustworthy people.
– List 10 rules for building trust.
– Explain the connection between trust and leadership.
Intended audience: New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their skills related to building self-confidence and trust. Also suitable for experienced individuals but are in need of new practical ideas for building self-confidence and trust in the modern manufacturing environment.
WebEx invitation/instructions and electronic participants’ guides will be sent the day prior to the event.
Instructor: Joe McMurry