Date(s) – April 1, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
It’s been said that a true leader has no fear. Self-confidence is a critical trait for every leader to possess in the right balance. Trust is the glue that holds every relationship together. While trust is a simple thing, it’s not always easy to accomplish. In this course, participants will learn reliable principles and methods for building trust that every leader can use. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and use reliable methods for building trust with others.
You Will Learn:
- How to define “self-confidence” and assess your own level of self-confidence.
- Six rules to build your own self confidence.
- Traits of a self-confident leader and why self-confidence is a key leadership trait.
- Qualities of trustworthy people.
- Ten rules for building trust.
- The connection between trust and leadership.
- A plan for hands-on application steps to practice the key skills that need development practice to gain the ease of genuine self-confidence and to build trust in others.
New and experienced managers/leaders wanting to develop/improve their skills related to building self-confidence and trust. Experienced individuals in need of new practical ideas for building self-confidence and trust in the modern manufacturing environment.
Registration is closed for this event.