Date(s) – April 16, 2020
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Control Plan Overview
A control plan is a written description of the systems used to minimize process and product variation. In this workshop, you’ll learn about control plans as described by AIAG, including the benefits of control plans, their format and content, and how they relate to APQP.
– Define “control plan” and describe the purpose of a control plan.
– List the types of control plans.
– List the benefits of control plans.
– In general terms, describe the information on a control plan and what it means.
Production Part Approval Process Overview
Production Part Approval Process, or PPAP, is standardized process that helps manufacturers and suppliers communicate and approve production designs and processes before, during, and after manufacture. It is commonly used in the automotive and aerospace industries. In this workshop, you’ll obtain a solid understanding of PPAP as described by AIAG by learning about the PPAP process and requirements.
– Define production part approval process (PPAP) and describe its purpose.
– List the benefits of PPAP.
– Describe the PPAP process and requirements.
Registration is closed for this event.