Date(s) - March 16, 2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Organizations today need customer service personnel with effective communication skills, and the ability to clearly send and receive messages to and from their customers.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to effectively communicate verbally and nonverbally as well as how to listen for maximum understanding. You can expect to leave this workshop with a better understanding of your own communication strengths and opportunities as well as practical ideas for improving your own communication with your customers.
– List the three channels of communication and describe what each consists of.
– Identify which channels of communication most affect communication.
– List common barriers to communication.
– Describe how to communicate effectively across generations or cultures.
– List the three parts of a message.
– Identify the three levels of listening.
– Explain the two listening tools of paraphrasing and empathic listening.
– List guidelines for active listening.
Intended Audience: Customer Service and Sales Representatives who want to develop or improve their communication and listening skills.
Workshop Length: 4 hours
This event is fully booked. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.