Date(s) – June 29, 2021
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
The manufacturing workplace is complex and demanding, which can make it difficult for managers, leaders, and others to get things done. However, as a leader in manufacturing, how you spend your time directly affects the business.
In this workshop, you’ll learn tools and techniques you can implement immediately that will help you get things done, making you a more valuable resource to your organization.
– Identify factors that prevent you from effectively managing your time.
– Explain how to determine what is important and what is not.
– List tools for keeping track of tasks.
– Explain how to effectively delegate tasks.
– List best practices for managing your time.
Intended audience: individuals at all levels who want to develop or improve their time management skills.
Registration is closed for this event.