Date(s) – September 9, 2020 – September 23, 2020
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
In this three-day seminar, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills needed to audit your quality system to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
Course topics: updates to IATF 16949 standard, IATF 16949:2016 requirements, quality core tools, customer-specific requirements, auditing principles, and techniques for conducting effective audits. You’ll also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques and have ample opportunities to get answers to questions you have about conducting QMS audits.
- Explain the purposes of the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Describe the structure/elements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Describe the changes included in IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
- List the quality core tools and the purpose of each.
- Explain customer specific requirements and their function.
- Explain what is meant by a “process approach” and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
- Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to IATF 16949.
- Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
- Apply IATF 16949:2016 principles and auditing techniques to practice auditing to the IATF 16949 standard requirements through planned activities.
Personnel involved in conducting or supporting an IATF 16949 quality management system and/or QMS internal audits.
NOTE: This course focuses on the IATF standard and auditing; it is intended for individuals who need training on both the standard and auditing.
IMPORTANT: Attendees need to furnish a copy of IATF standard.