Date(s) – October 10, 2018 – October 16, 2018
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
In this three-day workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills needed to audit your quality system to the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
Course topics: updates to IATF 16949 standard, IATF 16949:2016 requirements, quality core tools, customer-specific requirements,
auditing principles, and techniques for conducting effective audits. You’ll also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques
and have ample opportunities to get answers to questions you have about conducting QMS audits.
Workshop dates: October 10, 11, & 16 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Explain the purposes of the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Describe the structure/elements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Describe the changes included in IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
- List the quality core tools and the purpose of each.
- Explain customer specific requirements and their function.
- Explain what is meant by a “process approach” and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
- Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to IATF 16949.
- Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
- Applying IATF 16949:2016 principles and auditing techniques to practice auditing to the IATF 16949 standard requirements through planned activities.
Registration is closed for this event.