Date(s) - February 3, 2020 - February 4, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
In this two-day workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to audit your quality system to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Course topics include updates to the ISO 9001 standard, requirements, auditing principles, and conducting effective audits. You’ll also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques, and have ample opportunities to get answers to questions you have about conducting ISO audits.
- Explain the purposes of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Describe the structure and elements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Describe the changes included in ISO 9001:2015.
- Explain what is meant by a “process approach” and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
- Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to ISO 9001.
- Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
Please bring a copy of the ISO standard with you to class.
Registration is closed for this event.