Date(s) – December 1, 2021 – December 2, 2021
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
In this two-day workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to audit your quality system to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Course topics include updates the ISO 9001 standard, requirements, auditing principles, and conducting effective audits. You’ll also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques and have ample opportunities to get answers to questions you have about conducting ISO audits.
- Explain the purposes of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Describe the structure and elements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Describe the changes included in ISO 9001:2015.
- Explain what is meant by a “process approach” and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
- Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to ISO 9001.
- Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
Please bring copy of ISO 9001:2015 standard with you to class.