Date(s) - August 28, 2018 - August 29, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
In this two-day workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to audit your quality system to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Course topics include updates the ISO 9001 standard, ISO 9001:2015 requirements, auditing principles, and techniques for conducting effective audits. You’ll also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques and have ample opportunities to get answers to questions you have about conducting ISO audits.
– Explain the purposes of the ISO 9001 standard.
– Describe the structure and elements of ISO 9001: 2015.
– Describe the changes included in ISO 9001:2015.
– Explain what is meant by a “process approach” and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
– Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to ISO 9001.
– Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
Target audience: Personnel involved in conducting or supporting ISO internal audits.
Registration is closed for this event.