Date(s) - January 11, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, January 11th, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
A Kaizen event, sometimes referred to as a Kaizen blitz, is a focused short-term project to improve a process. Tools implemented during a Kaizen event include value stream mapping, 5S, and TPM. In this workshop, you will learn how to facilitate and implement Kaizen events within your organization.
- Describe the purpose, goals, and typical flow of a Kaizen event.
- Write an effective problem statement for a Kaizen event.
- List and describe tools eused during a Kaizen event, including root cause analysis, 5 Whys, and an A3.
- List and describe roles and responsibilities of participants, including the sponsor, team leader, and team members.
- Describe techniques for working effectively as a team.
Registration is closed for this event.