Date(s) - June 10, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
A Kaizen event, sometimes referred to as a Kaizen blitz, is a focused, short-term project to improve a process. Tools implemented during a Kaizen event include value stream mapping, 5S, and TPM. In this workshop, you will learn how to facilitate and implement Kaizen events within your organization.
- Describe the purpose, goals, and typical flow of a Kaizen event
- Write an effective problem statement for a Kaizen event
- List and describe tools used during a Kaizen event, including root cause analysis, 5 Whys, and an A3
- List and describe roles and responsibilities of participants, including the sponsor, team leader, and team members
- Describe techniques for working effectively as a team
Managers, supervisors, and other leaders who have completed Lean manufacturing training and are ready to lead Kaizen events for continuous improvement,
Registration is closed for this event.