Date(s) - February 23, 2021
Registration for this event will open in January 2021.
There is no surprise that COVID-19 has had a tremendous impact on companies. Manufacturers cannot attend tradeshows or hold events at this time, so they will have to rethink the way they generate leads, network and do business overall.
This webinar will review DVIRC’s proven lead generation process that aligns companies’ capabilities with market opportunities to drive measurable growth by generating qualified prospects. Few business challenges compare to the urgency of maintaining a pipeline of sales opportunities. Without a steady flow of qualified prospects that match companies’ capabilities and will be receptive to your sales message, no business can sustain itself for long.
This webinar will cover:
- Building a lead generation plan
- Formulating your company’s value proposition and evaluating your core competencies
- Leveraging market research to identify top prospects
- Identifying and pursuing specific companies and titles
- Effectively deploying a business development outreach program
Bonus: Attendees will receive a Lead Generation Workbook to help get Started!