Date(s) - January 26, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
Course starts Friday, January 26th, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Turn successful employees into homegrown leaders! New supervisors need new tools and skills to successfully lead within your organization. In this six-month, intensive course led by Purdue Manufacturing Extension Partnership experts, participants will learn and practice key skills every supervisor needs.
- Meets one day every three weeks for six months (Nine total sessions)
- Eight days of classroom instruction
- Each participant is required to complete a project
- One classroom day for project presentations
- Effective communication and listening
- Email and social media etiquette
- Basic PowerPoint skills
- Becoming a leader
- Managing time and stress
- Project Management
- Building self-confidence and trust
- Team building in manufacturing
- Leading and coaching for superior performance
- Leadership through change
- Productive conflict resolution
- Ethics in the workplace
- Problem solving using PDCA, A3, and root cause analysis
This event is fully booked. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the Waitlist.