Date(s) – May 21, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
As the saying goes, “change is the only constant in life.” This is especially true in today’s competitive business environment, where organizations must constantly adapt and improve to maintain a competitive edge. In this course, you’ll learn about how change affects both our personal and organizational lives and the organizational issues that impact change. We’ll also examine the techniques for driving organizational change and how to make that change meaningful for both the supervisor and the employee. The overall goal: better equip yourself to successfully navigate the changes you face every day at work.
- Explain why organizations face continuous change in a competitive, fast-paced business environment.
- Describe the change process and identify the steps you go through when faced with a change in your life, be it personal or organizational.
- Describe the current thinking in relation to being flexible as an employee.
- Identify techniques to effectively manage the human side of the change process as a leader or change agent.
- Describe contemporary change topics and trends, including the increase in “telecommuting” or working off-site, and techniques for effectively managing them.
Change agents, supervisors, managers, executives, and others who want to improve their leadership and change management skills.
Also suitable for experienced individuals who are interested in learning new techniques and practical ideas.
Registration is closed for this event.