Date(s) - June 17, 2020
11:00 am - 11:45 am
Change is hard. But change is also inevitable. Now more than ever, we need practical ways to help ourselves, and our teams, deal with the significant amount of change brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join Purdue MEP instructor Joe McMurry on June 17 as he covers the four (4) “P”s of change:
- Purpose – “Sell the problem, not the solution.”
- Picture – “Paint a picture of the ultimate outcome.”
- Plan – Develop the plan for implementation.
- Part – team members a part in the plan development/implementation.
And within this frame work, we’ll discuss the importance of:
- Communicating and training employees in advance of the change.
- Allowing feedback and iterations as we learn during the change process.
- Showing empathy in a time of stress.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to others who might benefit from the content.
WebEx instructions will be sent the morning of the event.
Registration is closed for this event.