Date(s) - May 13, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Today’s managers typically have too much to do and too little time to do it, a situation that commonly leads to stress. In this workshop, you’ll learn about how stress affects the body and assess your own stress level. You’ll also learn tools for identifying sources of stress and learn proven techniques for managing stress.
– Define the term stress and explain how stress affects the body.
– Assess your own stress level.
– List organizational causes of stress.
– Identify signs of stress, both in the individual and the organization.
– List techniques for managing and reducing stress.
Intended audience: new and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their stress management skills. Also suitable for experienced individuals who are in need of new practical ideas for managing stress in the modern manufacturing environment.
Registration is closed for this event.