Date(s) - April 4, 2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Course starts Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
A solid understanding of the negotiating process can make you a more effective negotiator. In this four-hour workshop, you’ll learn techniques and tactics for successful contract negotiations from start to finish, including strategically preparing for a negotiation and effectively dealing with issues and roadblocks that arise during the negotiation.
- Productively enter into negotiations.
- Develop a collaborative process with other parties in the negotiations.
- Deal with aggressive, more tenured, or “polished” sales people.
- What to look for in contracts with “got you” clauses.
- How to deal with (i.e., take a break from) a contentious negotiation process while not damaging the relationship.
- How to close a successful negotiation.
Intended audience: Individuals in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, sales and logistics
Registration is closed for this event.