Date(s) - September 19, 2018
7:30 am - 8:30 am
EDC of Elkhart County
Join us for breakfast to learn how businesses in a variety of industries save thousands of dollars and strengthen their cash position through operational strategies and various tax incentives that are going uncaptured.
During the Workshop, you will:
- Learn how to capture on averages $2,400 per new employee hired.
- Learn how to maximize your building and/or improvement investments, especially this tax year!
- Review the federal tax incentive that allows manufacturers, engineering firms, and high tech companies to receive thousands of dollars back from their payroll expenses.
- On average, typical savings for manufacturing firms are $270,000 and other industries over $230,000.
- See how you can learn at no cost what savings await your firm.
Please RSVP by September 14.
Registration is closed for this event.