Date(s) - June 16, 2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
In this course, participants will learn about the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) problem-solving method. In addition, participants will learn about problem-solving tools and activities, including A3, root cause analysis, process mapping, cause and effect diagrams, error proofing, and others. Using a variety of real-world scenarios and hands-on activities, participants will practice implementing problem-solving methods and tools.
– Define “problem” and identify problem-solving skills.
– Identify barriers to problem solving.
– List the benefits of using a structured problem-solving method.
– Describe the goals of each Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) step and activities that take place during each step.
– Define “root cause” and distinguish between root causes and symptoms.
– Document PDCA activities on an A3 template.
Registration is closed for this event.