Date(s) – February 18, 2020
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Join us to learn about the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) problem-solving method . . . AND problem solving tools: A3, RCA, process mapping, cause & effect diagrams, and others. PLUS hands-on activities, you’ll even practice implementing these newly learned methods and tools in class!
– Define “problem” and identify problem-solving skills.
– Identify barriers to problem solving.
– List the benefits of using a structured problem-solving method.
– Describe the goals of each Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) step and activities that take place during each step.
– Define “root cause” and distinguish between root causes and symptoms.
– Document PDCA activities on an A3 template.
Registration is closed for this event.