Date(s) - June 21, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Problem Solving. In this course, participants will learn about the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) problem solving method. In addition, participants will learn about problem solving tools and activities, including A3, root cause analysis, process mapping, cause and effect diagrams, error proofing, and others. Using a variety of real-world scenarios and hands-on activities, participants will practice implementing problem-solving methods and tools.
- – Define “problem” and identify problem-solving skills.
- – Identify barriers to problem solving.
- – List the benefits of using a structured problem-solving method.
- – Describe the goals of each Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) step and activities that take place during each step.
- – Define “root cause” and distinguish between root causes and symptoms.
- – Document PDCA activities on an A3 template.
Intended Audience: Manufacturing personnel at all levels who want to learn a methodical approach for problem solving or personnel who want to improve their existing problem-solving skills.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
Registration is closed for this event.