Date(s) - November 19, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Project management, with its many tools, techniques, and activities, can be intimidating and complex. In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of project management and gain a solid foundation upon which to begin to (or continue to) build your project management skills. Topics include the project lifecycle; key tasks and tools for project initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring and controlling; and keys to project success. You’ll also have an opportunity to assess your project management skills as well as practice using key project management tools.
- Define “project management” and describe different approaches to project management.
- Describe a project life cycle.
- List key activities/tasks in each phase of the project life cycle.
- Describe key tools used at each phase of the project life cycle.
- List best practices for managing a project.
Intended audience: Engineers, technicians, team leaders, and other personnel who have responsibility for managing projects; no experience in project management is required.
Registration is closed for this event.