Date(s) – May 27, 2020
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Learn how to control resources in a production process by replacing only what have been consumed. Introduces the principles of Pull Systems/Kanban, applies them in a lifelike simulation, and demonstrates how they can be applied to a variety of manufacturing situations.
- Describe the difference between a Pull System and a Push System
- Identify opportunities to introduce Pull Systems
- Decide how to manage demand to meet customer requirements
- Locate and size supermarkets in the system
- Calculate order points and order quantities
- Select and implement appropriate Pull signals
- Describe ways to monitor and fine-tune a Pull System.
Registration is closed for this event.