Date(s) – January 30, 2020
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Learn about common risks facing manufacturers and the methods and tools for mitigating and managing risks.
- Define “risk” and “risk management.”
- Describe a risk-management process and what occurs at each step.
- List and describe ISO standards for risk management.
- Explain the concept of risk-based thinking.
- List and describe risk treatment options.
- – List and describe tools for risk management, including a risk matrix, SWOT analysis, issues log, root cause analysis, fishbone diagrams, FMEA, and control plans.
This event is fully booked. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.