Date(s) – January 22, 2018
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Monday, January 22nd, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In today’s ever-changing business world, risk is an inherent component that must be accounted for. In this session you will learn how to identify the general categories and events that most adversely affect businesses and the benefits of developing an effective overall risk mitigation strategy. In addition, you will be introduced to the concepts of Risk-Based Thinking, as well as the basic principles of risk identification, risk management, risk analysis, and risk control and mitigation. This activity-based session will include group exercises and discussion.
– Learn elements of risk management that affect all companies.
– Learn how these risk management principles relate to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949:2016, ISO13485:2016, and AS9100D.
Intended audience: Team members with responsibilities in the following areas:
– Risk management
– ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, IATF16949:2016, ISO13485:2016, and AS9100D
– Procurement and logistics
– Managing overall company risk
Registration is closed for this event.