Date(s) – September 25, 2018 – June 19, 2019
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
This course will explain the legal framework, examples of potentially illegal actions, important concepts and development and consequences/impact. It will review the fundamental rights and responsibilities and guidelines on effectively responding to sexual harassment in the workplace, with scenarios.
- Self-Assessment – Workplace Sexual Harassment Quiz
- Workplace sexual harassment overview and update
- Summary findings of behavioral science research on workplace sexual harassment
- Elements of an effective sexual harassment prevention program
- Fundamental rights and responsibilities
- Guidelines of effectively responding to sexual harassment in the workplace
- Workplace scenarios
Registration is closed for this event.