Date(s) – February 27, 2020
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
As organizations become more dependent upon suppliers, supplier quality management has become a key activity. How well supplier quality is managed can have significant effects on an organization. In this workshop, you’ll learn about the benefits of having a formal system for selecting, developing, monitoring, and evaluating suppliers. You’ll also learn about requirements from ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 related to supplier quality management. The workshop also includes hands-on activities that will prepare you for developing your own supplier quality management system.
– Explain the importance of supplier quality.
– List the requirements in ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 for supplier
selection, development, monitoring, and evaluation.
– Perform a supplier risk assessment.
– Create supplier selection criteria as well as a scoring system.
– Develop a supplier scorecard.
Individuals in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, sales, and logistics interested in learning about supplier quality management.
This event is fully booked. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.