Date(s) – August 27, 2020 – September 15, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Teamwork is recognized as an important aspect of modern manufacturing. It is well known that people working together can accomplish more than individuals working in isolation. This session provides practical methods to help teams become more effective and successful. Once you understand basic team dynamics, you’ll be able to recognize specific areas where teams need help and you’ll have sound methods to help them improve. You’ll also have the opportunity to select key skills that you can practice to improve the team performance.
- Define “team” and list the considerations for identifying a team.
- List the stages of a team and appropriate leadership actions for each stage.
- List common team roles; describe the connection between leadership and teams.
- List effective leader behaviors for encouraging effective teamwork.
- Describe how to build an effective team.
Plan for hands-on application steps to practice key team building skills to be developed.