Date(s) - July 15, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EDC of Elkhart County
Teamwork is recognized as an important aspect of modern manufacturing. It is well known that people working together can accomplish more than individuals working in isolation. This session will provide practical methods to help teams become more effective and successful. Once an understanding of basic team dynamics is provided, participants will be able to recognize specific areas where teams need help and will also have sound methods to help teams improve. Participants will have the opportunity to select the key skills that they can practice to improve the performance of their teams.
– Define “team” and list the considerations for identifying a team.
– List the stages of a team and appropriate leadership actions for each stage.
– List common team roles.
– Describe the connection between leadership and teams.
– List effective leader behaviors for encouraging effective teamwork.
– Describe how to build an effective team.
Intended audience: new and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their leadership and supervisory skills. Also suitable for individuals who have experience leading teams but are in need of new practical ideas for dealing more effectively with teams in the modern manufacturing environment.
Registration is closed for this event.