Date(s) – July 22, 2020
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Teamwork is recognized as an important aspect of modern manufacturing. It is well known that people working together can accomplish more than individuals working in isolation. This session provides practical methods to help teams become more effective and successful. Once you understand basic team dynamics, you’ll be able to recognize specific areas where teams need help and you’ll have sound methods to help them improve.
- Define “team” and list the considerations for identifying a team.
- List the stages of a team and appropriate leadership actions for each stage.
- List common team roles.
- Describe the connection between leadership and teams.
- List effective leader behaviors for encouraging effective teamwork.
- Describe how to build an effective team.
New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their leadership and supervisory skills. Also suitable for individuals who have experience leading teams but are in need of new practical ideas for dealing more effectively with teams in the modern manufacturing environment.
Instructor: Joe McMurry
Registration is closed for this event.