Date(s) – January 21, 2021
Registration for this event will open in January 2021.
COVID-19’s impact on America’s small and medium-sized manufacturing community has left a trail of unforeseen and devastating disruptions. Existing business plans went out the window for many manufacturers as they struggled to make up lost revenue, manage their current staff, and get orders out the door.
Join us to learn the secrets of positioning your business not only to weather the economic headwinds and power through the disruptions, but also to develop a competitive advantage that will carry your business into the times of recovery and beyond. You will also hear real-life examples of manufacturers whose struggles have turned into opportunities that showcase America’s industrial resiliency.
During this presentation, you will learn how to capitalize on the seven essential traits of a resilient growth strategy:
- Relying on astute situational awareness
- Leveraging organizational competences
- Developing a strategy that is as unique as the business it serves
- Taking thoughtful actions that are measured and managed
- Connecting individuals with opportunities
- Adapting quickly to changing conditions
- Energizing the culture of a workplace