Date(s) - June 2, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Effective Coaching, Communicating, and Listening are key elements toward building an intentional culture. This is a thoroughly interactive course with multiple scenarios, which allows participants to practice utilizing Emotional Intelligence and Productive Conflict Resolution with active listening, communicating, and coaching.
Participants learn how to take real-world situations and apply best practices and techniques in day-to-day activities and communications.
- Discuss each of the three channels of communication.
- Identify which communication channel is most effective.
- Identify employee motivators and leadership flexibility.
- List the benefits of participative leadership.
- Describe the coaching process and best practices.
- Discuss the three levels of listening.
- Explain the tools of paraphrasing and empathic listening.
- Identify the Productive Conflict Resolution Modes.
Intended Audience: Mid- and Senior-Level Managers.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
This event is fully booked. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.