Date(s) - October 6, 2022 - March 9, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Employee experience is a shared responsibility.
Employees that have strong connections at work have higher levels of productivity and job satisfaction which leads to higher levels of retention.
These high levels of connection reinforce a stronger, more positive company culture. No one “owns” a company’s culture, but everyone can influence it.
As team leads and supervisors, you play a role in creating and maintaining a work culture that encourages people to feel comfortable and perform
at their best. This training series focuses on effective skills and tools to influence a positive work environment, bind your team together, and create a great place work.
Each four-hour session introduces a new topic with an emphasis on how to apply these skills in the workplace.
Training Series Schedule (4 hours each day):
• Day 1: 10/06/2022 Effective Communication & Listening
• Day 2: 10/27/2022 Emotional Intelligence
• Day 3: 11/17/2022 Leading Gen Y & Z
• Day 4: 12/15/2022 Leading and Coaching for Superior Performance
• Day 5: 01/05/2023 Productive Conflict Resolution
• Day 6: 01/26/2023 Team Building in Manufacturing
• Day 7: 02/16/2023 Project Coaching
• 03/09/2023 Project Presentations
Each participant will select a project to complete in the workplace with assistance from course instructors. Projects will focus on improving metrics such as: jobs retained, sales retained, cost reduction, investment (training), and cost avoidance. Projects will be presented in a private one-on one virtual session with course instructors to maintain workplace confidentiality.
Intended audience: Team Leads and Supervisors
Workshop Length: 4 hours