Date(s) - October 5, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Estimates show the workforce now has more Gen Y and Gen Z than any other generation. On a daily basis, Baby Boomers are retiring by the thousands, which makes this statement even more so. As with each generation before them, Generations Y & Z have their own way of looking at things. What interests them, what motivates them, what drives them is different than Boomers and Gen X. This course helps leaders to understand those differences and how to best lead teams with Gen Y and Gen Z in them.
- Identify the relationship between leadership behavior and organizational culture.
- Understand the link between generational growth, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, and McClelland’s Acquired-Needs Theory.
- Build a new perspective about motivational techniques.
- Identify the leadership implications of explaining ‘Why’ and using a participative leadership approach.
- Describe intrinsic and extrinsic ways to motivate your employees.
Anyone in a leadership role within their organization.
Workshop length: 4 hours
Registration is closed for this event.