Date(s) - May 12, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
A Kaizen event, sometimes referred to as a Kaizen blitz, is a focused short-term project to improve a process. Tools implemented during a Kaizen event include value stream mapping, 5S, and TMP.
In this workshop, you will learn how to facilitate and implement Kaizen events within your organization.
– Describe the purpose, goals, and typical flow of a Kaizen event.
– Write an effective problem statement for a Kaizen event.
– List and describe tools used during a Kaizen event, including root cause analysis, 5 Whys, and an A3.
– List and describe roles and responsibilities of participants, including the spouse, team leader, and team members.
– Describe techniques for working effectively as a team.
Intended Audience: Managers, supervisors, and other leaders who have completed Lean Manufacturing training and are ready to lead Kaizen events for continuous improvement.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
This event is fully booked. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the Waitlist.